How hard is it to upgrade Collabtive? Do you just replace all of the old files with the new ones?
I'm trying to determine if a project could in any way be impacted by the upgrading process.
### Update instructions: ###
1. Unpack the Collabtive Archive
2. Retrieve your config.php from your server
3. Put your config.php in the folder where you unpacked the archive, replacing the blank one.
4. Upload everything to your server, replacing any old Collabtive files
5. Point your browser to update.php
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]