here's a small guide on how to post bugreports and other requests for help.
1. Prefix your post with [<version>]
This is useful to quickly asses to which version of Collabtive a post applies.
So when your post refers to Collabtive 0.4.8 it should look like this:
[0.4.8] My problem
2. Choose a descriptive topic line
Please try to mention which feature or part of Collabtive you apply to.
Please don't use headlines like "problem" , or "i need help" .
3. Give as much information as possible
It greatly helps others to identify what your problem actually is, if you give as much information as possible.
Useful information includes:
- Collabtive Version
- Web server (+ Version)
- Web browser (+ Version)
- PHP Version
- MySQL Version
- Feature or part of Collabtive affected
- Steps to reproduce the error or problem
- Error messages or warnings