Some Errores Found

Get help with problems, or report & discuss bugs in Collabtive

Some Errores Found

Postby zekinash » 15.10.2014, 01:32

First I apologize for my English because I use Google Translator.

I found several errors in version 2.0 I have used for some years version 0.2 (if I remember correctly).

1: It does not work chat. By clicking on a user connected me open your user profile, but not the chat.

2: When editing a post, the design completely disappears and I get a textarea and two buttons. I try to attach a picture to express myself better.

3: Once completed tasks disappear, the toggle does not work properly.

4: After achieving milestones, they move to the list of completed tasks. I do not understand. Right there should be no homework and no milestones?
Attachments
errors.jpg
Errors found
errors.jpg (220.6 KiB) Viewed 5084 times
zekinash

Re: Some Errores Found

Postby Eva » 15.10.2014, 23:34

1: It does not work chat. By clicking on a user connected me open your user profile, but not the chat.

This feature has been removed since it was scarcely maintained and not much used anyway.

2: When editing a post, the design completely disappears and I get a textarea and two buttons. I try to attach a picture to express myself better.

Known bug, thanks for reporting. We will fix this for the next release.

3: Once completed tasks disappear, the toggle does not work properly.

Could you please elaborate on this? I couldn't see a problem with it so far.

4: After achieving milestones, they move to the list of completed tasks. I do not understand. Right there should be no homework and no milestones?

When you close a milestone, the corresponding list is automatically closed.
Project Management the way you like it: Collaborative - Open Source - Free

facebook.com/Collabtive
twitter.com/Collabtive
xing.com/companies/collabtive
linkedin.com/company/collabtive
Eva

Re: Some Errores Found

Postby zekinash » 20.10.2014, 21:05

3: Well, when you press the arrow button down, not always displays the content and appears empty.

4: I meant that when you close a milestone, a task list is closed, not only the milestone. Maybe you do not understand the difference between milestones and tasks. Perhaps only tasks you can work. I see that a task may or may not belong to a milestone. Anyway, I may be wrong, but I do not understand the relationship between them and their operation.
zekinash

Return to Problems and Bugs