ried to before she married the p

You want to see a new feature?

ried to before she married the p

Postby caicai2017 » 22.03.2019, 04:03

Others say maybe these stories have been passed to them and then all the Nike Air Max 97 Mujer stories Nike Air Max 270 Womens that they’ve heard [ey can’t really deem them credible because they don’t know that these stories don’t belong to them. The other thing that they say is that many of the interviewers who conducted the interviews, the Federal Writers themselves, were white Southerners, were also descendants of slave owners, so these formerly enslaved people were highly intimidated. They would not reveal the truth of slavery to these individuals for fear of insulting them or also for fear of violent retaliation.
Fro
So for me it was really important to do that because, again, I think we infantilize these formerly enslaved people when they tell us these stories and we say, ‘Well, we don’t know how we can tell …’ There are instances in which we can now for sure, without a doubt, without a question.
It just simply took me saying, ‘I need to do this because I know that people are gonna question what these people have to say. And here are the documents. Here are their receipts.’
caicai2017

Return to Feature Requests